This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Group volunteers typically help the shelter with specific projects such as (but not limited to):
- Helping with laundry and dishes
- Creating enrichment activities for the animals
- Lawn and facility maintenance
- Bathing dogs and puppies
- Washing company vehicles
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.
3 Positions Filled | 2 Impacts | 4 Hours